1) There is no need to enter time as 'a.m' 'p.m.' or '24 hour' time.|
2) Instead of entering times with a colon (e.g. 11:30), enter a decimal point.
(e.g. 11.30) - (or for greater ease, just enter 11.3)
Whole hours may be entered without any decimal points.
3) In order to get a total in the right hand columns, all four boxes in that
row must be filled in.
4) IMPORTANT >>>>>
If an employee has NO 'break' in their daily hours,
enter their 'IN' and 'OUT' times in the first 2 columns and then zeroes for
the second pair of 'IN' and 'OUT' times.
5) When an employee's weekly time has been entered, click 'CALCULATE' to obtain
the hour and minute totals.
6) Hit 'RESET' to clear the boxes so that the next employee's hours may be