Angle Converter

Input number here >>>>>
Which unit of measure is this ?

The box below is not for input.

NOTE: The grad is a unit of angular measure where 100 grads equal 90 degrees. It is sometimes referred to as a 'grade' or a 'gon'.

The rev is a unit of angular measure which is equal to one 'revolution' or 360 degrees.

Significant Figures >>>
For easy readability, the answers are displayed in a "significant figure" format which "neatens up" answers such as 77.3333333333333333.
Numbers larger than 1,000 will be displayed in scientific notation (and the same number of significant figures). You may change the significant figures displayed by changing the number in the box above.
Internet Explorer and most other browsers, will display the answers properly but there are a few browsers that will show no output whatsoever. If so, enter a zero in the box above. This eliminates all formatting but it is better than seeing no output at all.

Return To Home Page

Copyright © 1999 -     1728 Software Systems