NOTE: If the total hours seem a little confusing to you, (for example, 7.45 total hours do not mean 7 hours and 45 minutes) then click here to see a helpful conversion chart.|
1) There is no need to enter time as 'a.m.' 'p.m.' or '24 hour' time.|
2) Instead of entering times with a colon (e.g. 11:30), use a decimal point.
3) When an employee's weekly time has been entered, click 'CALCULATE' to obtain the total hours.
4) Hit 'RESET' to clear the boxes so that the next employee's hours may be input.
5) Totals are shown as hours and not as hours and minutes.
Copyright © 1999 - 1728 Software Systems